Extra Money Maker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Viewbar Release

Viewbar release is currently scheduled for between Monday April 2 and Monday, April 16.
Can it be happening? The AGLOCO Viewbar is slated to come out early April. You still have time to get those people signed up. When I was floating around online, and people would ask others if they heard about AGLOCO. Most said they had but, was always questioned about when it would come out. People want it out, and they want to see what can be made. I am really all new to this pay for this or pay for that online. Examples MYLOT, TIB, surveys you can do to get paid. Surprisingly people are out there ready to find their next dollar. Let's hope when we say within the first 2 weeks in April it happens. People aren't going to wait to much longer, specially those who have been at this a lot longer then I have. I read as well that some are not even sure if they will download the viewbar. This because maybe whomever told them about it didn't keep them informed. Let's cross our fingers, and get this going. I am ready, are you? I am a bit excited to finally get the Viewbar downloaded and see how it works. This is apart of so many, being founding members. Trying to get the word out so this can launch with flying colors.


Take a look at what some are saying on how to help recruiting people to AGLOCO.


Nothing is more important to Agloco than its members, because companies that advertise their businesses are in search of a large audience.
For this reason you are rewarded for signing up new members, with a 5 level network structure. It means that you will receive a percentage of the activity from people that you refer, and from people that they refer, and so on.
Make sure you read more below at the AGLOCO Company Blog.

AGLOCO Company Blog

Oh, just one more piece I like a lot. I think because this could be me. This also found at the AGLOCO Company Blog


Yeah my total network thus far is only 20, but let me tell you why I’m supporting this program over many others…
I’m sick of money making programs that only end up taking money from everyone. And I’m tired of joining an MLM because some top recruiter pretends he wants to make you money when in reality he wants to take yours. For once I don’t have to be in somebody’s face asking them for money because somebody was in mine. For once I can ask people to join a program because it’s free and they truly will make money. So 20 for me is good. In time my 20 will grow because the majority of them won’t leave. I’m taking it slow and steady because it’s going to be a nice long ride with Agloco for me.

7 comments:

Rickard said...

Hi!I'd like to make a link exchange with your site.
I've just added your link in my agloco blog(Italian Language).
My URL is:http://burningcircle.blogspot.com/

Thank you,
Rickard

Paulette said...

Thank-you, will add your link to my site.

Unknown said...

i have bored of this extended dates for view bar release
is this really going to work or is it spam like many others on internet
awaiting your reply



sandy

Paulette said...

Hi Sandy,

I know we're all awaiting the release, and yes it seems to be taking some time. But, wouldn't you want it to come out and not have loads of problems with it? I think you need to go back and read information on the viewbar. It isn't spam. You decide if you download it. They protect your privacy, your risk is time and patience at the moment.

AGLOCO The Blog said...

This is really a Great Looking BLOG!

Keep up the good work.

This is mine:

http://agloco-the-blog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have a Blog in English, where not only AGLOCO, we also try to update other online businesses, generally offered for free.
If you are interested in link exchange with my BLOG then pls visit and leave a comment in http://adsense-clickbank-online-money.blogspot.com/
Definitely this link exchange will help your english speaking viewers :)

ISKANDAR said...

Hi Paulette,
I'd like to make a link exchange with your site, I will add your link in a short while.

Link Title: Project AGLOCO

Link URL: http://projectagloco2007.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,
Iskandar