Extra Money Maker

Monday, March 5, 2007

March Update

Viewbar release: A few weeks ago, I said on this blog, “The Viewbar is currently slated for a March release”, and March 1st is now upon us (a couple of you were optimistic and hoped for a release on the first of the month). I know that the Viewbar will not be released in the first half of March. Our tech lead flew to Shanghai this morning to work directly with our six engineers there. I’ll give you more of an update when I hear back from him.
Regarding your comments about giving an exact date for the Viewbar release: I cannot give an exact date. Again, a few weeks ago I posted about our plan for a March release, and we have also posted various notes including ‘scheduled for a Spring release’ and ‘coming in a few weeks’ (that last one has been up for a few weeks).

AGLOCO Blog

As in any business you have your ups and downs. Believe me I have had my down side, and looking forward to the excitement. The excitement when the veiwbar comes out, and we can start using it. You can see from the comments above it shouldn't be much longer. Please do go and read the rest, some nice information.

I especially liked this part:
However, if you are a founder, you have invested (if not your money, then your time and effort) into the business and want it to succeed by doing things well. You are living both the high points and the low points of the company, the troubles and the uncertainty, and your reward for this is that you get some of the financial upside a startup company has to offer as well.

I have spent some of my time letting you know what AGLOCO is, and how they are doing. Your part is to sign up, and become apart of my Team. What else do you need to know? AGLOCO is very private they will not sell your information.
AGLOCO is not a scam, if you want to be apart of this Team, it cost you nothing. I actually saw someone on another web site promote AGLOCO, and mentioned it was a scam. Why would this person say that and then give you their Link?
On the same site someone had asked if they knew of any free sites that you make money from. Nothing is going to make you money right away. It does take a little effort if you want to build. But, the thing that upset me is they made it out that AGLOCO was already making them money. I set them straight, and let them know that was uncalled for, and why give your company a bad name knowing it wasn't out and making them money yet.
Sure you can just sign up and let it go or, you can build a Team. Would you want to be on this persons Team? I just mention this just in case you see other members not saying the correct information. Please set it straight, as this is our Company.
With all that said, I am building My Team, and want you on board with me.

So, tell me why you haven't signed up yet??? Another thing, when you do sign up let me know so I can add you to My Team. I want to be able to help you grow, and get as excited as I am about AGLOCO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there my name is Adam and I own a blog called Agloco Hype which can be found at http://aglocohype.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you might be interested in a link exchange with me.

I am just about to add your link to my blog, let me know if you are willing to link back to me.

Thank You.

Paulette said...

Hi Adam,
I will add your Link to my site. Thanks for stopping by to take a look.