Extra Money Maker

Monday, February 12, 2007

Exciting News


AGLOCO company blog updated some news on Feb. 10th.

This news sounds promising as they mentioned having the Viewbar ready in March. Sounds good to most right? I am excited either way, although it would be nice to have more referrals before this gets going. Just starting out last month, trying to get the word out to who I can.

I would like to be at 50 this month, and working hard on it. Does take sometime when you don't have much experience in making blogs, and working with HTML. I have a little understanding so, if I can do it you can to is my MOTO at the moment. Most sites do give directions on how to use their sites. They seem easy to use.

Things I have read over the weekend have been positive. I want you to succeed along with me. Supporting each other, going through this process of finding someone who wants to take a chance. AGLOCO shows great promise working with and for US. Mentioning we are founders of this company. For them to succeed we have to as well. Being able to be apart of AGLOCO before it even goes public is exciting. Watching sites grow, forums grow, and the amount of blogs out there spreading the word. There is still a lot of people to reach, even if you mention AGLOCO to them and they say no. Just keep in mind when the Viewbar is downloaded, at least they will remember who they heard it from. Keep those e-mails going with updates, give them your link to sign-up under you always.

Below is just a peek at the update, follow the link to read more.

We set up AGLOCO to give the rewards to Members that they deserve, and this includes the rewards of building the company as a Founding Member. Naturally, as an AGLOCO founder you are getting an unusually candid look into the early activity of a start-up company. This includes both good and bad news, as well as an early look at (and some input into) the decisions that are usually made long before Members have a chance to see the issue at hand
AGLOCO Blog

Valerie Underhill has some good information, and inspiration, make sure you read her comments. Great way to help explain why someone should sign up with AGLOCO. Help is there if you take the time to find it. Don't be affaird to share your ideas, or others ideas. You will be rewarded in the end. If you would like to trade links let me know, I will add you to my list.
We are on a winning team, I believe this.

The energy is out there, we are a part of AGLOCO.

No comments: